Форум в режиме архива. Добавление новых тем и сообщений недоступно
[ Главная · Форум · Гостевая · Вход ] [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск ]
Модератор форума: admin  
ФК Юнайтед оф Манчестер - Форум » ФК Юнайтед оф Манчестер » Юнайтед » Сезон 2011-12
Сезон 2011-12
FairalДата: Пятница, 22.07.2011, 21:58 | Сообщение # 81
Тренер резервов
Статус: Offline
Quote (EricCantona)
он мог и карьеру здесь доиграть

Ну...сидеть на лавке после того, как ты просрал финал плей-офф, омраченный смертью отца...я понимаю его желание. По крайней мере последнюю часть. Никаким боком он не останется греть скамейку в клубе, который ему даже зарплату достойную предложить не может. Мне жаль. Всем жаль. Но это его жизнь и его решение. Пора бы смириться.

SergIIДата: Пятница, 22.07.2011, 23:46 | Сообщение # 82
Помощник тренера
Ну что ж, по смыслу последних трансферов, Марджинсон нацелился на выход в Конференцию с первого места, нам остается только болеть за это, а Сэму хочется пожелать чтоб Марджи и Соул ошиблись и он попал в любимый Болтон...

adminДата: Суббота, 23.07.2011, 18:04 | Сообщение # 83
I am not a man. I am Admin!
Трансляция сегодняшнего товарняка с Бери на ЮМ-радио!

А вот от спонсоров ЮМ-радио отличный сервис, будем надеяться, он будет работать и в офиц играх: http://www.constructivecoding.com/footballscores.php

We're FC United and we won't be fuckin` bought

SergIIДата: Воскресенье, 24.07.2011, 11:16 | Сообщение # 84
Помощник тренера
Ну, по ходу продули 1-0 Бери на выезде. Ничего дома отыграемся ))

FairalДата: Воскресенье, 24.07.2011, 18:31 | Сообщение # 85
Тренер резервов
SergII
Так же отговариваются фанаты Милана и Интернасьналя, когда проигрывают на Сан Сиро)

Сообщение отредактировал Fairal - Понедельник, 25.07.2011, 09:37

adminДата: Пятница, 05.08.2011, 13:09 | Сообщение # 86
Отличный пост на англ форуме:

Goalkeeper
Spencer is unchallenged here. He looks the real deal and I predict that he'll provide quick justification, if it were needed, for his arrival. Sad to see Ashton leave but this guy looks a more than adequate replacement. Shenton has gone back to Ramsbottom on a deal believed to be similar to last season in that he'll be on a dual registration and could be recalled if needed by us.

Fullbacks
Jacobs and Neville seem like automatic first choices. Armstrong and Horne both have looked solid in pre-season but will be unlikely to get in ahead of the incumbents. Further cover is provided by Stott who has played more RB in his career than CB. Cottrell could do an emergency job at LB but it would weaken us both in midfield and at LB if he were forced to spend any real time there.

Centrebacks
Jones and Stott look like the best bets for me but I appreciate that many advocate that Chadwick should still start. Parker has also done perfectly well in preseason with Munroe also looking decent in his few appearances. Can't see how we could carry 5 into the season so would have to imagine that someone (maybe 2) will move on.

Wide right
Wolfenden seemed the first choice here during much of last season and may well get the nod again this. Roca always strikes me as a great weapon to bring off of the bench for the final 20 minutes but he'll surely get his starts here too. The biggest and best surprise, for me anyway, this preseason has been the emergence of Edwards. If selection was based simply on preseason performances then he deserves first run in the 7 shirt.

Wide left
Jerome's boots were always going to be tough to fill. Metcalfe seemed to be the guy brought in to do just that but he's had a mixed preseason. All started well enough with a well taken goal at Broughton but since then his form has been patchy. Torpey has, perhaps, emerged as the 'most likely' but his preseason has been impacted by a coaching assignment in the USA so he will have little time to stake his claim before the first whistle at Stafford. Cheetham has done nothing wrong in preseason and is clearly a real talent. Despite being predominantly left-footed he doesn't seem like a prototypical winger to me - his cameo in central midfield at Clitheroe illustrates that there's much more to his game.

Central midfield
Cottrell must take one of the 3 places available here. His energy is irreplaceable and he does bring that bit of steel. Similarly I'd judge Platt as also having done enough to warrant his shirt, he seems to provide the best goalscoring threat from all of those who would be most likely to be positioned in the engine room. Then I'm really struggling to choose the final starter here. New arrival Carr has loads of experience and seems tenacious but somehow hasn't completely convinced me yet. Holden and Battersby have both shone at times in a kind of 'quarterback' position sitting deeper in central midfield. They are probably the 2 best passers in the squad and seem to be blessed with extraordinary vision to allow them to pick the killer pass from time to time. Grimshaw has also looked very good at times in the preseason. He seems full of energy and can also do a job on the left flank. Devenney looked impressive at Broughton but has been absent from recent squads. Carden has made sporadic appearances so far but has shown few glimpses to suggest that he'll warrant inclusion in the starting XI, he'll always be a legend but it looks like his time might have come. I would think that we'd be able to afford to lose 3 of these if we're looking to trim the squad down, glad that I don't have to choose which 3!

Striker
Norton will clearly get his share of goals as he has throughout his career as long as injury and suspensions don't get in the way. Deegan has scored one or two in preseason but still looks to me like he would need to play as one of a pair in order to do the most damage. Watson made a fleeting 45 minute appearance and has since fallen off of the radar. I have to say this is the only area that I see us not having the depth that I would prefer in our squad. Wolfenden, Torpey and Roca could all fill in up front - blimey even Parker could do a job there - but it would be great to see another 'proper' goal-scoring centre forward come on board.

All in all I'm convinced that this is the strongest squad that we've ever assembled. Now it's just down to Margy and Soulie to pick the right XI every week and we'll be right. My optimism, at this point in preseason, knows no bounds. Bring on United!

Вобщем, стартовые 11 в новом сезоне должны выглядеть приблизительно так:
Спенсер - Невилл, Джонс, Стотт, Джейкобс - Читам, Коттрел, Платт, Баттерсби, Вулфенден - Нортон

skipperДата: Пятница, 05.08.2011, 14:06 | Сообщение # 87
Президент клуба
Вообще-то пока есть стойкое ощущение, что "переливание крови" очень даже пойдёт нам на пользу в этом сезоне. Только бы не сглазить.

"Босс, кажется, я нашел для вас гения"

FairalДата: Пятница, 05.08.2011, 20:18 | Сообщение # 88
Тренер резервов
Сложно сейчас говорить об этом. Пока матчи ЮМ не транслируются по телевидению/интернету, все остается на уровне предположений. Прошлогодний состав был довольно не плох. Не будь в чемпионате "Галифакса", вполне могли выходить с первого места. Но увы...

SergIIДата: Суббота, 06.08.2011, 08:54 | Сообщение # 89
Помощник тренера
Fairal, ага и Клитеру какому-то продули )))

adminДата: Суббота, 06.08.2011, 18:28 | Сообщение # 90
Веселый товарняк со Стелибриджем сейчас катаем 1smile

Была драка стенка на стенку, удалили Коттрела и Соула 1smile Пока 1-1, за нас забил Стотт.

adminДата: Суббота, 06.08.2011, 21:53 | Сообщение # 91
Ставочки на новый сезон:

Chester 2/1
FC Utd 7/1
Bradford PA 7/1
Hednesford 7/1
Stafford 14/1
Buxton 16/1
North Ferriby 16/1
Chorley 16/1
Kendal 20/1
Chasetown 20/1
Northwich 20/1
Marine 28/1
Matlock 33/1
Worksop 33/1
Stocksbridge 33/1
Nantwich 40/1
Rushall Olympic 40/1
Mickleover Sports 40/1
Ashton 50/1
Burscough 50/1
Frickley 50/1
Whitby 66/1

FairalДата: Воскресенье, 07.08.2011, 03:21 | Сообщение # 92
Тренер резервов
Quote (admin)
Ставочки на новый сезон:

Chester 2/1
FC Utd 7/1
Bradford PA 7/1

Первая тройка довольно предсказуема. Думаю с ними и будем конкурировать за промоушен.

RekiДата: Воскресенье, 07.08.2011, 08:40 | Сообщение # 93
Президент клуба
По ставочкам приятно. В прошлом году нам гораздо более низкое место предрекали.

SergIIДата: Воскресенье, 07.08.2011, 10:39 | Сообщение # 94
Помощник тренера
admin, это на первое место или на проход?

adminДата: Воскресенье, 07.08.2011, 14:23 | Сообщение # 95
Quote (SergII)
это на первое место или на проход?

Это на первое место.

adminДата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 19:29 | Сообщение # 96
Пипец, Марджи попал в больницу с тяжелыми болями в животе 6confused Будем надеяться, что все обойдется.

RekiДата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 19:49 | Сообщение # 97
Президент клуба
хм... Грыжа?

adminДата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 22:47 | Сообщение # 98
Quote (Reki)
Грыжа?

Пишут про лечение воспаленной поджелудочной железы.

adminДата: Четверг, 11.08.2011, 23:08 | Сообщение # 99
Позже выяснилось, что ничего страшного у Карла нет, врачи обнаружили лишь инфекцию в почках и кишечнике, которую Марджи и будет лечить антибиотиками.

Все будет ОК. Просил лишь добыть 3 очка в субботу horosho

adminДата: Суббота, 13.08.2011, 13:16 | Сообщение # 100
Вобщем, парень с англ форума ЮМ вчера был у Марджи. Говорит, что у него по-прежнему сильные боли в животе, ему прописали какие-то антибиотики и обезбаливающие. Но так он держится бодро, не унывает.

Надеется пробить ноут и слушать сегодня радио-трансляцию, в больнице есть wi-fi 1smile

По игре говорил, чтобы следили за крайними защитниками, они, вроде, будут много вешать сегодня в штрафную. Еще обещал Року и Вулфи в составе на флангах в полузащите.

Руководить сегодня, конечно же, будет Соул.

ФК Юнайтед оф Манчестер - Форум » ФК Юнайтед оф Манчестер » Юнайтед » Сезон 2011-12
Поиск: